Florida has the dubious distinction of having 3 out of 4 Senate candidates and 1 House Rep. candidate on the National "Most Crooked Candidates" List.
CREW's crooked candidates highlights 11 candidates with scandal-littered pasts and histories of questionable ethics. The list excludes encumbents.
- Roy Blunt (R) U.S. Senate, MO
- Charlie Crist (I) U.S. Senate, FL
- Jeff Denham (R) U.S. House, CA
- Alvin Greene (D) U.S. Senate, SC
- Timothy Griffin (R) U.S. House, AR
- J.D. Hayworth (R) U.S. Senate, AZ
- Ed Martin (R) U.S. House, MO
- Kendrick Meek (D) U.S. Senate, FL
- Dino Rossi (R) U.S. Senate, WA
- Marco Rubio (R) U.S. Senate, FL
- Allen West (R) U.S. House, FL
As Realtors, we attend ethics classes and maintain a high standard of integrity. Every politician should be required to take on-going ethics training or be tossed from office. They continually dupe John Q Public with smoke and mirrors, mud slinging and making the same meaningless promises to get elected once again. I demand a higher standard!!
Life is better in Cocoa Beach, Florida!
Have some Fun in the Sun!
Contact me to learn how you can start enjoying the good life here on the Space Coast. Talk to the BEACH EXPERT! Go to: http://www.jmayer.info/links.htm to find many great links that provide you with all the information you need about Brevard County, Florida.